|Job Ref:||204796911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum £23-25,000||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Working for one of the country's leading global providers of design and project management services working on high complex projects. As the Document Controller you will be responsible for the execution of primary and complex protocols and procedures of the project document control system. Running of elementary tasks from the day-to-day document control workload.
• Process incoming and outgoing documents including receipt, classification, registry, distribution, archiving, storage and retrieval.
• Develop knowledge and understand project management principles, quality systems, quality plan and working procedures.
• Implement elements of project management and quality within the scope of the project document control department.
• Attend to control and check points allowing for continuous monitoring of procedure implementation.
• Participate in the development and implementation of project document control procedures under the supervision of the Lead Document Controller or Document Control Manager.
• Identify specific instances of non-conformances and report details to supervisor for onward resolution.
• Prepare document status reports as directed by supervisor.
• Develop and maintain open communications and positive working relationships with project participants and team members providing advice and support when required.
• Rapidly adjust and contribute into a project environment where there is minimal input and organisational structures are not fully developed.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in the control of project documents or correspondence on large and complex projects.
• Proven experience in document control procedures and protocols.
• Experience in carrying out procedure implementation on projects.
• Working knowledge of project interfaces with regards to disciplines and systems.
• Previous experience in Engineering, Construction or Resource Industries.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience with direct interaction between Client Team Members and Project Team Members.
• Able to perform under minimal supervision via written procedures and work instructions.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills