|Job Ref:||204796844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£40028 - £48034/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
We are currently working with our client, a healthcare organisation on the South coast, to find a suitably skilled and experienced Senior Estates Project Manager. The postholder will have a professional manner and able to manage projects from inception through to completion. Typical projects will be valued from £10,000 to £2,000,000 and will largely be refurbishment and minor building change projects. Other duties will include:|
- Support the management of programmes and projects within the estate and to provide practical and economical solutions for design, compliance, procurement, construction, management, commissioning and maintenance.
- Manage and appoint external design teams, consultants and contractors as projects develop, this will include the recruitment, selection, appraisal and performance management.
- Follow good financial probity, comply with organisation`s standing financial instructions (SFI`s), capital procedures and maintain high standards of professional conduct and integrity.
- Develop, manage and coordinate the design development from feasibility and outline design to detailed design/specification
- Support the definition of small/medium project Business Cases
- Provide effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects
- Co-ordinate publication, review and sign-off of capital Project Management deliverables
Key skills and experience required:
- Building-related or Engineering Degree (BEng; BSc) or equivalent
- Member of the Association for Project Management or equivalent.
- 5 years` experience in Programme / Project Management, ideally within a healthcare organisation or an organisation of similar size and complexity such as University or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and experience of project management practices and experienced in the implementation of systems and processes within an Estates/Facilities environment.
For further information, or to apply, please send an up to date CV to Gareth Lonley on (url removed) or call (Apply online only)