|Job Ref:||204796727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£50000 - £58000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Senior Planner - Civil Engineering (Rail) - Cheshire|
You have the opportunity to join a renowned Civil Engineering contractor as a Senior Planner in Cheshire who works on a variety of Civil Engineering projects across the North of England and the UK. They are looking for a Senior Planner to join their team in Cheshire based on the CP5 Framework.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong company who care about their staff and look to progress employees on merit. As Senior Planner, you will be in a key position in the company.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* Progress your career as a Senior Planner with a company that not only looks to develop their employees, but also looks great on your CV
* Be part of a successful team
* Work on key Civil Engineering projects that are vital to the UK's infrastructure
* Varied and challenging workload
The Key Requirements
As Senior Planner, you will have:
* A relevant qualification, e.g. HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering
* Experience in working on Civil Engineering projects in the UK - Specifically rail
* At least 4 years' experience as a Senior Planner or operating in an Planning capacity
* Preferably experience in a site-based role such as Site Agent, Sub Agent, Site Engineer prior to stepping into Project Planning.
* A thorough understanding of Excel and experience on working with a Planning software, must have Primavera P6 experience
As Senior Planner, you will receive a salary circa £50,000 - £58,000 + benefits package (Depending on experience).
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63472 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business