|Job Ref:||204796536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Egham||Address:||Post Code:||TW20||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Estimator - Egham - Permanent|
Our Client is a commercial interior main contracting specialist, undertaking office, light industrial and retail Category A and B fit-outs and refurbishments.
Our client has completed projects ranging from £500,000 up to £10m.
The need now exists for an Estimator.
The role entails managing our Traditional Tenders from initial receipt through the pre contract stage including technical evaluation, commercial responsibility and contract agreement up to the point of hand over to the Contracts Manager who will undertake the build process thereafter.
• Working with the Pre contract team including the Bid-Manager, Bid Co-ordinator, Designer, QS and Technical Services Manager and Contracts Manager.
• Co-ordination of sub-contractor pricing.
• Preparation of detailed Tender returns.
• Attending and contributing to mid tender and tender interviews.
• Full commercial aspects of projects until the point of handover to the Contracts Manager.
Suitable candidate must have a good understanding & experience on project values from £50k to £10m on both refurbishment and fitting out projects.
In return our client offers a competitive salary plus package