|Job Ref:||204796448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£35000/annum Company vehicle, benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Due to consistent growth of the business, this reputable asbestos consultancy with a nationwide presence is currently seeking to employ a smart and compatible Asbestos Project Manager to work for them in and around the Northamptonshire area, will include applications from Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas.|
The main role will encompass:
- Must hold the Asbestos P402, P403 and P404 or S301/CCP certificates, ideally some quality auditing experience.
- Come from a strong asbestos/technical/surveying/contracts and project management background.
- Managing a team of asbestos surveyors and analysts working on projects.
- Ensuring that contractors on site comply with the Asbestos Health & Safety procedures.
- Assisting with tendering as and when required.
- Providing quality technical services and information to clients.
- Completing recommendations and approving reports as necessary.
- Building good relationships with clients, therefore excellent client-facing skills are essential.
In general, you will be focused, professional, conversant with the Asbestos Health and Safety procedures, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, and have the ability to work under pressure.
Depending on experience this company is offering an excellent salary/package, company vehicle along with other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016