|Job Ref:||204796438||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Are you an experienced Electrician with testing and inspection experience in a domestic environment? Are you looking for a new full-time permanent position with a reputable and expanding company? If so we have the job for you!|
Due to the continued success of our client, they are currently recruiting for an Electrician to join their team!
• Do you have both social housing and commercial experience as an electrical engineer?
• Do you have a relevant electrical qualification (2395 Inspection and Testing qualification (or the previous 2391 qualification))?
• Do you have a driving licence?
• Do you have 17th Edition?
If you answered 'yes' to all of these questions then this could be the role for you!
Electrician - About this role:
• Working for our highly reputable client, you will be based within a team and will be responsible for electrical jobs allocated to you.
• The Electrician role will be based in London, predominantly in domestic settings.
•You will be given a company vehicle and fuel card.
Electrician - About you:
• As an Electrician you will have experience in carrying out inspection, testing and service work in a domestic environment (if you have social housing / housing association experience then even better!).
• You will hold a 2395 Inspection and Testing qualification (or the previous 2391 qualification).
• You will have 17th Edition.
• You will be highly motivated and have a professional and proactive approach to work.
Suitable candidates for this Electrician role should apply immediately by calling Stacie on (Apply online only) or by applying directly