|Job Ref:||204796412||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£45 - £55/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
My client is one of the most recognisable names in the market. They are renowned for producing well crafted, design lead residential schemes comprising of medium to low rise apartments and detached family homes.|
My client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Coordinator to join their technical team based in the North London office.
Candidates will typically have gained experience working on residential schemes working for a developer or main contractor.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Lead the design process to produce accurate information in line with the agreed specification and cost plan / estimate.
* Manage the appointment of consultants and ensure that they perform in line with their deed and agreed scope of services.
* Provide cost effective technical solutions.
* Chair design team meetings and issue actions to all involved within 2 working days.
* Produce designs that meet all necessary statutory and regulatory approvals and record on appropriate tracking logs.
* Maximise all value engineering opportunities.
* Close out identified project risks.
* Constantly reinforce and deliver our customer first ethic.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most recognisable developers in the UK. In return for this opportunity, candidates can expect a competitive basic salary + package along with the opportunity to work on lots of new upcoming projects. For further information, please send your CV to Chris Starling on (url removed) or call (Apply online only) for a confidential conversation