|Job Ref:||204796406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Planning Manager - Highways / Civil Engineering - Cheshire|
Project work: Major highways & infrastructure schemes across the North West.
* Minimum of Senior Project Planner level.
* Civil Engineering qualifications or background.
* Main contractor background.
* Strong tender & live works planning experience.
* Experience in creating programmes of work, detailing and cost / resource loading.
* Strong user of P6.
* Full UK Driving License.
Reporting to the Senior Planning Manager, you will be responsible for creating cost and resource loaded future tender and live works programmes, progress reporting, site meetings, creating WBS and evaluating construction methods.
* Negotiable senior level salary.
* Car / Allowance.
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to:
(Apply online only).
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency