|Job Ref:||204796376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
I'm currently working with a top independent school in North London who are looking for an Assistant Project Manager / Estates Assistant|
This will be a varied and exciting role supporting and working closely with the Estate Manager and Maintenance Team. You will at times be the department's frontline link to the school's stakeholders, managing their requests through a repairs helpdesk system.
* Assist in providing an efficient and cost-effective Repair & Maintenance service for the Foundation.
* Assist the EM with reviewing and assessing works carried, including monitoring performance & cost against set KPIs
* Create, maintain and update Estates assets list and files for Planned, Minor and Major programme of works
* Hold meetings
* Manage stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have
* Property/Building knowledge or experience
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
* Ability to use own initiative
* MS Office proficient
* Good Sense of Humour
For more information please do send a cv to or call for Freddie on (Apply online only)