|Job Ref:||204796374||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thamesmead||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £32940/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Salary: Up to £32,490.07 (Salary is inclusive of 10% London weighting) + MSA of £5,000 (Subject to job evaluation|
Location: HMP Thameside, London
Closing date: 04th November 2016
Have you ever considered working with offenders? Do you want to work in an environment where you can really make a difference?
Our Client deliver learning and skills in over 60 sites within Her Majesty`s Prisons, private sector prisons, Approved Premises and the community. Working closely with stakeholders, they aim to provide locally determined, high quality provision which meets the needs and interests of learners.
Our Client currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, industrial cleaning trainer to join the Education team within HMP Thameside. The work is challenging yet highly rewarding with real opportunity to change lives.
The purpose of this role is to provide an effective administration service that supports contract monitoring, contract compliance and general office management. Process relevant data relating to finance, personnel or learners.
- Teach designated hours as required, with a flexible approach to delivering across curriculum areas as needed to fulfil contractual requirements
- Develop or contribute to a scheme of work and develop lesson plans to ensure a vocational based curriculum up to Level 3
- Ensure compliance with curriculum best practise and quality targets
- Integrate literacy, language, numeracy and ICT skills within the curriculum area
- The salary for the successful candidate is dependent on current qualifications. You are required have at least 2 years` experience in your trade specialist and be willing to work towards relevant qualifications as specified in the role profile.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Candidates for this role must gain/hold and maintain a clean, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
In return for your dedication you will be rewarded with:
- Generous holidays (increases on service)
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Extensive training and development
- Simply health scheme
- And many more...
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, apply today.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile.
The Employer is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
To apply, please follow the job board application instructions to submit your CV. You will then be sent an email directing you on how to proceed with your application