|Job Ref:||204796296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£0 - £65000/annum Competitive Travel Allowance and Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Are you a Design Manager? Are you looking for Career progression?|
Now the UK's largest housing association are seeking an experienced Design Manager to join their expanding pre-construction team. Having won over £2,000 projects on this year they are expected to have 4,000 units in 2017. For ten years running they have been included in the Great Place to Work index and as a company offer great career progression opportunities.
This is an exciting time for a Design Manager to join the company in this sector. This is a permanent position offering excellent development, a competitive salary and package.
* Advise on the first stage of build design and coordinate works through to handover to the delivery teams
* Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, consultants and contractors
* Tender and procure project services
* Monitor and control budgets within the design function
* Ensure all records and systems are to company standards
* Identify and manage risks within the design programmes
* Manage the H&S and legislation with the design function
* Strong experience within the preconstruction of residential design
* Confident with excellent communication skills
* Ability to optimise projects
* Ambitious and able to work to own initiative
Do you want to join the UK's leading housing association? If you are an experienced Design Manager and this sounds like the position for you please contact me for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business