|Job Ref:||204796286||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Pension & Healthcare||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Are you looking to put your creative talents to good use? |
One of the region`s leading contractors with a network of offices and range of services to offer their clients, are looking to strengthen their business by appointing an enthusiastic and dedicated Bid Co-ordinator.
Specialising in providing maintenance and refurbishment services to Local Authorities and Social Housing Associations with vast numbers of housing stock across Devon & Cornwall, firm offer their clients a first class service and a commitment to quality.
Reporting into a Director, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a successful business supporting the Estimating and Business Development teams, you will be required to assist with creating marketing material, collate tender and bid information, utilise company templates to produce well written, presented and creative documentation.
Applicants will have;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Experience with producing bid, tender and marketing material
- Be fully IT literate, particularly with InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills, a team player and quick to pick up new skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy with excellent verbal & written English language
The company offers a variety of workload, job security, further training and opportunities to progress