|Job Ref:||204796160||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||PE27 5AZ||Address:||Salary:||£280 - £300/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Are you looking to work with a leading Civil Engineering Contractor who has a strong reputation within the Industry and can offer long term contracts throughout Northern Home Counties? Then this could be your next freelance role!|
Site Engineers applying will need to be familiar with working on Highway projects and own or be able to hire one man robotic kit.
* To be fully conversant with all contract drawings and specifications and their application to the works under construction
* To undertake the setting out of the works and carry out independent checks
* Assist in the preparation of up-dating programmes and resource requirements as works progress
* To assist in ensuring work is carried out cost effectively
* To assist in ensuring a high standard of quality work and report any defects to Site Agent
* Maintaining good public relations during the works
* To attend internal site meetings as required
* CSCS card
* Ability to use LSS and AutoCAD would be a great asset.
* Must be able to use Leica Robotic/GPS equipment
To apply for this role please forward an up to date CV to David Murray now as we are recruiting for this position today