|Job Ref:||204795949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum Van||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:18|
Fabric Technician - Manchester|
£20,000 - £23,000
Do you have painting and decorating experience? Are you an existing maintenance fabric technician looking to elevate & progress your career? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you with one of the largest FM companies in the UK.
Our client, an international building maintenance company with a proud history and reputation within the sector is looking for an experienced fabric technician to join a forward-thinking, ambitious team and contribute to the maintenance of a busy contract based in Manchester.
The sites, located in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Preston, will be accessed using the van provided.
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Long term service awards
* Flexible Hours
* 25 Days Holiday
* Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all fabric systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements
* Carry out reactive repairs as required
* Carry out all PPM maintenance as per the instruction set provided within Concept
* Reporting of all PPM defects via client defect process and liaise with the supervisor of defect requirements
* Liaise with sub-contractors as required for repairs / quotations, monitoring performance of sub-contractor personnel
* Ensuring works have been undertaken correctly and work area has been left in a satisfactory condition
* Sign off completed PPM and reactive tasks via your PDA in line with client policies and procedures in a timely manner
* Ensure a professional image of the company is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times
* Establish and maintain a good working relationship with the client representative and clients personnel
* Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required
* Liaise and work with other trade engineers to ensure issues on all systems are attended to and resolved within SLA agreements
* Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
This role is open to receiving applications. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a one-stage interview process.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business