|Job Ref:||204795751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Due to expansion of the business, this reputable and fast growing asbestos company that provides a broad range of asbestos and environmental services to clients across the UK currently is actively seeking the services of a competent and focused Asbestos Surveyor to work for them in the South East and will include applications from London, Kent and Sussex.|
Minimum requirements & Responsibilities for this role:
- Must possess the P402 asbestos certificate.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety pertaining to asbestos,
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be flexible and have good communication skills, both written and verbal when dealing with the company's portfolio of clients.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Producing and submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Project Supervising Asbestos Surveying project
- Building and maintaining good relationship with new and existing clients.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Managers (Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales) through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016