|Job Ref:||204792798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£28000 - £30600/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
About the role|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Agent / Supervisor to join their business unit to work in Coventry, Warwickshire.
What you'll be doing
As a Supervisor you will:
• Manage on site Health and Safety
• Liaise with the Operational Efficiency Hub to ensure all teams and sub-contractors work in a safe, efficient and compliant manner.
• Ensure all vehicles and plant are clean and in good serviceable order.
• Liaise with members of the client team and Public to ensure that both the company and the client's needs are met to a high standard.
• Deliver a broad range of reactive, emergency, cyclical and other types of highway's works.
Who we're looking for
You will have:
• NRSWA Units 1-9. (Street works Card)
• LGV license (preferable)
• CSCS Card (Highway Maintenance at appropriate level)
• Sector Scheme 12D (preferable)
• CPCS Plant experience
Why work for them
Day in, day out, their teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on