|Job Ref:||204792797||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Profile for job 00024448, Senior Architect.|
Senior Architect required for a well-established practice in London that work throughout the UK designing some of the world's more innovative and contemporary projects for globally recognised companies. The Senior Architect will be working and delivering on projects mainly for residential, commercial, developments and leisure sectors.
With a growing workload in London there is a need for a Senior Architect to join a highly creative team to lead, support and become integral part to the team. The Project Architect will need to communicate effectively to their team with all aspects of the client's brief and prioritises. The Project Architect needs to be able to support each team member proactively and give guidance on ways in which each team member can develop further skills and raise the performance of the team. In addition, the Project Architect must meet agreed deadlines and review each of their teams daily progress. The Senior Architect needs to have proven ability to work within budgets and running projects as high as 50m.
Senior Architect Position Overview
* Manage and run a team for large refurbishments.
* Extensive experience of starting up projects from beginning and control meticulously detailed drawing packages.
* Knowledge of running jobs with a contract value of up to 50m.
* Can work within budget.
* Experience on site to work closely with contractors to guarantee high level finishes.
* Understanding of UK Building Regulations and British Standards.
* Ability to run NBS specifications.
* Knowledge of planning applications and listed building applications favourable.
* Knowledge of specialist finishes of bespoke detailing and finishes.
* Visualisation and hand sketching skills.
* Prove a thorough understanding of all applicable codes of practice, legal requirements and relevant technical advances in the industry.
Senior Architect Position Requirements
* 8 year's post Part 3 experience (majority in the UK) and experience working on historic buildings.
* Strong AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Modelling software
* Knowledge of BIM would be advantageous but not essential
* Experience in the residential, commercial and hotel
Senior Architect Position Remuneration
* Salary £45K-£55K (DOE)
* Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
* Open working environment where initiative and hard work are rewarded
* Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy