|Job Ref:||204792766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum Plus package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
I am currently recruiting for a privately owned medium sized building Company based in Liverpool who specialise in refurbishment, new build and maintenance projects in the Health, Education and Leisure sectors. Projects vary in size from £100k to £2m.|
The successful Contracts Manager will have proven experience delivering multiple sites. The Contracts Manager will have an excellent understanding of construction planning and programming stages. You will have the highest health and safety standards and be responsible for ensuring cost is controlled and specifications are followed. You will be responsible for multiple sites, with the following responsibilities.
* Manage the project teams including clients, designers, consultants, employees and sub
* Ensure Projects are run to programme
* Effective commercial delivery of the construction projects
* Effective safe delivery of the construction project
* Ensure projects are handed over to a high quality & defect free
* Ensure technical compliance of the product offering
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well established contractor in the Liverpool area.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or call Aisling Ward on NA for more information