|Job Ref:||204792732||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£30000 - £30600/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Candidates will be required to work as part of a versatile highways construction or maintenance team delivering the day to day operations for your area, for both reactive highway maintenance and planned highway construction works. Out of hour's emergency response and winter maintenance duties are also included in the scope of works.
* A person with Leadership skills working with their own initiative and be able to deliver a wide range of highways based work types.
* Impeccable high standards in your approach to Health and Safety, Customer satisfaction, communication, quality of work, efficiency and innovation.
* Always seeking ways to continually improve performance in all areas.
* NRSWA Units 1-9. ( Street works Card)
* LGV license preferred
* CSCS Card ( Highway Maintenance at appropriate level)
* Sector Scheme 12D preferred.
* CPCS Plant experience preferred
* City and Guild Roadwork's or similar
* Recognised Health and Safety qualification
* Managing on site Health and Safety
* Liaison with the Operational Efficiency Hub to ensure all teams and sub-contractors work in a safe, efficient and compliant manner.
* Ensure all vehicles and plant is clean and in good serviceable order.
* Liaising with members of the client team and Public to ensure that the client's needs are met to a high standard.
* Delivering a broad range of reactive, emergency, cyclical and other types of highway's works.
* Assisting in the planning and delivery of the annual winter maintenance programme (October - April)
* Out of Hours Standby (on a rota basis)
An experienced highway maintenance person, focussed on delivering high quality highway works, safely and to budget. An understanding of Health and Safety is a must. The individual must be flexible in their approach and be available for winter maintenance activities and out of hours call outs.
A good knowledge of coated materials, concrete products, measuring techniques, material recognition, levelling and surveying and good commercial acumen.
A good knowledge of MS Product Suite and other computer based systems.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy