|Job Ref:||204792708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Liphook||Address:||Post Code:||GU30||Salary:||£220 - £240/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Senior Site Manager / Project Manager |
Location : Liphook
Contract Type : Freelance
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : 2-3 Months
Rate : £220 - £240 per day
Randstad Contact : Nikki Page ( Nelson )
The vacancy: We are currently recruiting for a No 1 Senior Site Manager / Project Manager to complete a high spec residential refurbishment in Liphook.
You will be working with local sub-contractors and internal trades and labour teams and specialist Sub - contractors for bespoke internals and fittings.
Your role will be to manage the Project Manage the entire project from client liaison to programming.
You will be working in a live environment and therefore great care need to be taken in the delivery of the day to day site duties.
Project Details: Spa Complex including heated swimming pool , underfloor heating , sauna and steam room. Bespoke fashion windows and oak finish. Out buildings and landscaping
* Monitoring subcontractor progress against programme.
* Health & Safety
* Site Diary
* Managing labour and operatives.
* Coordination of site activities including labour , deliveries and storage on site
* Ensuring site documents are completed.
* Maintain site records.
* Carrying out site inspections.
* Liaise with visiting Contracts Manager
The ideal applicant:
* 5 years+ experience in a Management role
* Good eye for detail.
* Be able to interoperate construction drawings and designs.
* Be able to programme works.
* Strong man-management skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Good level of IT literacy.
* CSCS Card.
* First Aid.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business