|Job Ref:||204792615||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Kenton Black are working with an award winning main contractor. Due to an increase in workload they are currently looking to take on a freelance site engineer for a large distribution centre they are working on in the Midlands|
In your new role as a site engineer would will be able to set out accurately according to site drawings. You will be able to supervisor and delegate to trades on site. You will also be responsible for maintaining paper work and quality assurance on site.
Successful candidates will possess HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent, valid CSCS card with First Aid and SMSTS (desirable). Previous experience of working on industrial builds (manufacturing units, distribution centres and warehouses) is preferred, but a minimum of five years Engineering experience is essential.
- Maintaining records of work completed and providing sketches/information from drawings and specifications for the use by the Foremen and Operatives.
- Setting out works using appropriate instruments to an acceptable level of accuracy having regarding to the drawing, specification and site instructions.
- Checking the accuracy of the setting out at all stages of construction.
- Applying relevant information to make appropriate decisions which reflect key priorities and requirements.
- Monitoring and auditing the quality of own and others' work and procedures, processes and legislation required.
in return you will receive a good day rate and a long term contract.
If you would like to apply for this role please call Tabitha at Kenton Black, (Apply online only).
Or send you CV to (url removed)