|Job Ref:||204792558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Estimator - Bristol |
Edge Careers' client is an established privately owned main contractor who predominantly work within the Education, Commercial, MOD, Distribution and Retail sectors. They execute a variety of projects including: New Build, New Build Extension and Refurbishment.
They currently enjoy a turnover of c£280 million and manage projects ranging in value from £2million up to £35 million with a select client base secured on a competitive and negotiated basis.
* Manage all aspects of quoted works process in order to maximise revenue and operating profit
* Estimate the costs of projects in order to meet or exceed the client's requirements
* Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
* Support the fulfilment of the programme of works safely, on time and to the required quality while maximising the gross profit and client's satisfaction
* Deliver accurate prime cost submissions at the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical manner.
* Advise line Manager of improvements / innovation within the company or externally that you become aware of.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
* Previous experience in a similar position
* Commercial Awareness
* Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
* Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact -Oliver Smith- at Edge Careers