|Job Ref:||204792395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£10000 - £12000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
An exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator required to work with a leading, well established Main Contractor within the Facilities Management division on a permanent basis in the Oxford area.|
This position is a permanent, full time role.
* To work with Project Manager and other Facilities Coordinators to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required.
* Liaise with Engineers and Maintenance staff on site.
* Logging of close calls and positive interventions
* Support with escort and supervision of contractors on site.
* Actively manage the suppliers and internal resources to deliver best value into the Account.
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial Teams.
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to.
* Manage conference meeting room bookings.
* Act as customer interface liaising with building users and dealing with queries and requests.
* Assist with compiling data and reports for monthly Client performance report and any other ad-hoc report.
* Other administration duties as required by Senior Management.
Some experience in facilities management and using CAFM system desirable.
In return, the Client offers great career stability moving forward, on going training in a relaxed and calm environment with great package and salary.
Due to a number of high applicants, we regret to inform that we cannot respond to all candidates.