|Job Ref:||204795448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Midlands / Central South||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum plus package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Our client is a leading Main Contractor working across a wide range of sectors including Industrial/Distribution Centre, Care Homes and Residential projects. We are looking to add an Estimator to their Commercial team.|
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Overseeing all cost implications relating to bid and tender.
- Ensuring bids are accurate and competitive.
- Preparing quantities for use in obtaining competitive quotes.
- Technical analysis of tender returns.
- Striving for most competitive tender solution.
- Production of cost plans and budgets.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
Estimator experience required:
- Degree / HND or similar in a Construction related discipline.
- Extensive Steel Frame / Groundworks experience.
- Excellent IT / Software skills.
Our client offers great career development potential and top salaries / packages. If interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Dan Gevaux