|Job Ref:||204795365||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Midlands / Central South||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum plus package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Our client is a large main contractor who work on large scale developments in the private sector. We are actively looking for a Site Manager to run the construction of large scale Distribution Centres across the UK with project values between £10m and £100m.|
Responsibilities as Senior Site Manager include:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Running a Section of Works.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Liaising with QS to monitor the financial status of the project, identify solutions to problems and improvements and organise activity to deliver these.
- Minimum 5 years Site Manager experience.
- Degree in Construction Management or similar.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First aid.
- Strong reporting skills.
- The ability to co-ordinate sub-contractors.
Our client offers industry leading training, career development, project work and salary packages. If this is a position that interests e-mail your CV for the attention Dan Gevaux