|Job Ref:||204795203||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £60000/annum £25k - £60k + Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Quantity Surveyor - Assistant to Senior Level II Maintenance Framework or Alliance Experience |
£25k - £60k + Package
Our client is a leading utilities contractor that operates nationally throughout the UK that have won numerous awards for their projects completed using modern and innovative techniques. With a number of Framework agreements across all utilities sectors they have established themselves as one of the leading contractors within their field.
They are now looking to appoint Quantity Surveyors from Assistant to Senior level across the London area with Maintenance Framework/or Alliance experience to join their experienced commercial team and take financial control of projects allocated.
• Have a relevant HNC/Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Civils/Utilities experience preferably within the water sector - highly desirable but not essential
• NEC, Target Cost experience
• Be commercially and contractually aware
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Highly motivated and keen to progress
• IT Literate
• Hold a Full UK Driver Licence
• Have a stable work history
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading contractor within their field that offers excellent career progression opportunities, very competitive salary and benefits package.
Salary: £25k - £60k + Package
Please forward a full CV in the first instance with full salary expectation.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building and civil engineering sectors throughout the UK