|Job Ref:||204795031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum industry leading package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Position: Construction Project / Senior Project Manager|
Consultant: Mike Crosson
I am looking for 2 x Project / Senior Project Managers to join a leading global construction consultancy in Manchester. This company offer a fantastic working environment and access to some of the largest and most established construction contractors in the UK. Initially working on medium-large new-build & refurb projects within the Government and Civic Buildings sectors.
You will be responsible for delivering and managing positive service levels for clients as well as providing leadership and support to subordinate team members including surveyors and assistants.
The successful Project Manager will:
* Have experience of taking a substantial a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects, ideally government or civic buildings, incl. new-build & refurb
* Flexibility to travel around Yorkshire
* Have a sound knowledge and insight of construction industry technical matters incl. procurement routes and contract forms
* Demonstrable experience of good stakeholder management
* Professional qualification to the appropriate level
* High quality oral and written communications, and appropriate level of IT skills
The successful Project Manager will receive:
* Competitive salary varying depending on individual experience
* Annual holiday allowance with option to buy or sell
* Pension matched up to 8%
* Benefits allowance applicable to: Healthcare; Cycle to work scheme; childcare etc.
* Life Assurance
* Discretionary bonus
* Annual professional subscription paid
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Consultant Project Managers to join one of the world's leading companies. If you wish to apply send through your CV and you will be contacted within 3 days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business