|Job Ref:||204795022||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Company vehicle, fuel expenses, mobi||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:19|
Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst (P402/3/4)|
Cambridge area [could travel from Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, and Hertfordshire]
£25-28k dependent on experience
Company vehicle, fuel expenses, mobile phone, laptop, 25 days holiday plus statutory
UKAS accredited company are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst (P402, P403 and P404 qualified) with at least 18 months experience in the industry.
As an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst you will be undertaking surveys on a variety of properties, usually commercial, working on-site and from home, across a range of projects.
Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst is responsible for but not limited to: -
- Undertaking management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Recording all site data/compiling inspection and monitoring reports
- Carrying out re-inspections, updating asbestos registers and asbestos management plans
- Managing projects
- Attending scope-of-works site visits
- Conducting 4-stage clearance and air monitoring duties
About you: Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst -
- BOHS P402, P403, P404
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures
- Must have a minimum of 6 months survey experience, preferably working for a UKAS accredited organisation
- Full clean driving licence
- IT literate
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Package will include a generous basic salary up to £28,000 together with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company vehicle, fuel expenses, mobile phone and tablet to keep in touch with your line manager.
Long term prospects are also excellent as the company will develop and support the right individual through further training (if you wish).
If you are interested in this role please call (Apply online only) or apply via the instructions