|Job Ref:||201768755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:36|
Design Coordinator - West Midlands|
Sector: Building / Construction
Location: Solihull / West Mids
To be considered for this Design Coordinator role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Design Co-ordinator, D&B Coordinator, D&B Manager or Design Manager.
- Previous experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Extra Care Housing, MOJ, Industrial, Education or Healthcare.
- Previous Main Contractor employment.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
My client is a reputable building contractor with a busy workload.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Design Coordinator to work on a range of Building Sector projects.
Location: West Mids
The successful Design Manager / Coordinator will receive:
*£30,000 - £45,000 Basic (Dependant on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency