|Job Ref:||204799428||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£16000 - £19000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:36|
Salary £16,000 - £19,000 based on experience +bonus
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Birmingham for a Delivery's Co-ordinator. This role is an exciting opportunity for candidates with excellent communication skills, ability to work on their own initiative and has real passion for achieving and bringing new ideas to a role.
You will be working within a team to ensure customers receive the best service possible through courtesy calls, delivery updates and regular support via email/messaging.
* Confirming delivery dates
* Managing awaiting stocks
* Ensure all customer correspondence has been sent daily
* Increasing insurance take up
* Primary point of contact for Courier
* Monitoring parcels
* Processing claims
* Uploading daily sales from portal
* Manage Out Of Stocks
* From time to time reception cover
* Maintain a tidy and organized work space.
* Support all members of the delivery's team.
* Understand and follow strict data protection rules.
* Use in house CRM system safely and efficiently.
* Achieve KPI's as set each month.
* Adhere to company compliance regulations.
The company may from time to time require you to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5.30pm
If you are looking for fast past role, with a team who are forward thinking and enjoy working targets this could be the role for you!
If you are interested, please attach a copy of your CV