|Job Ref:||204797601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:36|
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager|
SALARY: competitive salary + bonus/benefits
Here in TalkTalk we are all about innovation! That's why we have launched Ultra Fibre Optic Broadband -a brand new, ultrafast network, starting with York. We've now finished the first phase and it is already delivering speeds of up to 1GB direct to over 2,000 homes and businesses - the UK's fastest and fully independent broadband. Now we want to deliver this unique product to many more customers! You will play a pivotal role in selling this amazing new product to customers in York, and turning our exciting vision into reality. The service delivered will delight our customers, make them better off and enable York to become better connected. As the Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for achieving a stretching connections target for York by organising and driving our local sales and marketing activity. You'll be a confident Professional equally capable of managing a small team as rolling your sleeves up and getting involved with events and activities. You'll work with existing TalkTalk Sales and Marketing teams to organise and deliver great sales results into the business for both B2C and B2B sales. You'll also be responsible for working with and organising the workload of local third party agencies supporting our activities
• Delivering against Sales targets
• Coordination of local sales and marketing resources (2-5 FTE)
• Overseeing all sales and marketing activity and act as interface between the local area and central TalkTalk teams
• Interface with Operations and Construction Teams to coordinate sales activity with network rollout and customer installations
• Managing 3rd party agency partners
• Regular reporting on sales and marketing progress
• Customer and community engagement
• Working with TalkTalk Business Teams to deliver local B2B Sales
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have proven track record in sales management
- Have proven leadership and people management skills
- Be very organised and a great time manager
- Be results orientated and customer focused
- Be equally comfortable working alone and as part of a team
- Be flexible in your approach to challenges of a fast moving working
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link