|Job Ref:||204797146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Double OTE + Company Car||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:36|
Channel Manager - Telecommunications - Mobile - £35-40k + Double OTE|
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Double OTE
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Channel Manager/Partner Manager with Telecommunications experience looking to join a £50m turnover organisation?
Do you have proficient sales skills and strong Telecom product knowledge?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to an established organisation who are offering a £35-40k competitive salary with a Double OTE?
I am recruiting for a Channel Manager/Partner Manager to join a £50m turnover organisation. As the Channel Manager/Partner Manager you will be managing an existing partner account of 30-40 active partners. They are looking to bring on an experienced Channel Manager/Partner Manager with experience of selling into the channel and a good understanding of Telecoms products (Mobile, Unified Communications, Data Connectivity etc.)
The role of a Channel Manager/Partner Manager;
- Strong understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Strong Telecoms product knowlegde, Main product set is Mobile but knowledge of Unified Communications and Data is also desirable
- The ability to maximise growth within the organisation by understanding the key benefits and capabilities of the business
- Capable to maximise revenue and grow margin from both new and existing clients
- To operate with strong commercial awareness and ensure quality business is generated and retained
- Good communication between yourself and the internal marketing teams to ensure that when it is necessary you are highlighting and implementing the correct marketing opportunities and incentives within the channel
Desired skills and experience;
- Strong experience and sales knowledge of Mobile, Unified Communications and Data Connectivity
- Knowledge and experience of the essential UK networks eg. EE, O2, Vodafone etc.
- Strong ability to present the strengths/capabilities of the business the new and existing partners
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
The Benefits available to a business development manager/field sales professional
- £35-40k basic salary
- Double OTE
- Car Allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Internal business loyalty scheme
What else could we help you with......?
Genesis Associates work across the whole the UK working with a varied client base from Vendors, to resellers, major telecoms providers and solutions providers. We place a variety New Business, Field Sales, Sales Executives, Telesales professionals with experience in working with Unified Communications (UC), Fixed Line and Mobile line. If you are a Unified Communications, Fixed line or Mobile line professional then there could be opportunities out there for you. On the other hand if you know a Unified Communications, Fixed line or Mobile line professional then we offer a referral scheme in which you could earn up to a £1000 for simply introducing a Unified Communications, Fixed line or Mobile line professional to us and we place them in a new role. They must have worked for a telecom reseller or a Mitel partner or have previously worked for a telecom reseller or a Mitel partner.
If you want the chance to become part of this game changing company and build a career as a field sales professional for a telecoms reseller, with the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, send me over your CV via email or contact me on 01625 44 60 60.
Genesis Associates is a service led organisation; we listen, understand and deliver staffing solutions to a variety companies whether it be big or small. We specialise in niche recruitment across the sectors of I.T sales, commercial sales, creative and engineering dealing with job titles ranging from Internal/External sales to Sales Managers/Account Managers and through to Director level.
Referral Scheme: If YOU refer a friend and we place them, you will receive up to £1000 dependent on their salary:
* 18,000 to 24,999 - £100
* 25,000 to 39,999 - £250
* 40,000 to 59,999 - £350
* 60,000 to 79,999 - £500
* 80,000 to 99,999 - £750
* 100,000+ - £1,000
Contact me for full T&Cs
Channel Manager, Partner Manager, Telecommunications, Mobile, Mobile Packages, Mobile Solutions