|Job Ref:||204796588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:36|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for a Hybrid Video and Digital Home Product Management to join their business in Germany.|
Position Title: Hybrid Video and Digital Home Product Management
Position Type: Employment
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Düsseldorf Germany
Contact: Jo Li | +49 NA6
- Responsible for E2E IP Video & Digital Home (DH)/CDN Solution planning and management, focus on carrier IP, Video infrastructure and home network business, related with platform, applications and services.
- Responsible for corporate-level IP Video Solution's strategy planning, business planning and roadmap development, Charter development and drive overall solution vision and strategy.
- Communicate with customers worldwide including Telco and MSO to understand and collect their strategy and requirements in the evolution to IP Video and DH business and infrastructure, analyze short/medium/long-term customer needs and IT/CT industry trends to develop solution roadmap accordingly, provide in-depth thinking and contributions to the solution development.
- Responsible for IP, Video and home network industrial and value chain analysis, IP Video & DH Solution cooperation strategy definition in ecosystem.
- Responsible for new business opportunity and business model mining for new home service innovation and network evolution.
- 10+ years direct experience in Telecommunication, 5+ years work experience in Video Industry ideally with a well-known International Telecommunication equipment Vendor.
- Rich experiences and skills of the telecom & consumer home service and infrastructure, with special emphasis on IP and video technologies, such as infrastructure network, content delivery, home service evolution in-depth understanding of the industry evolution and trend.
- Has a strong influence and visibility in the industry, Rich experiences of speaker at industry conferences, client senior lectures, or any articles or opinions issued in the industry,
- Solid understanding of telecom IP Video & DH equipment market and business issues. Integrated product and solution development experience with world class operators preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated influence-based leadership skills, particularly the ability to gain support for a strategy and move cross-functional teams to consensus
- Have good regional carrier customer relationships and industry circles, having resources and experience of consulting firm will be a priority.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
Please check for more details at: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGJO- 7636
Or call Jo on: +49 NA6