|Job Ref:||204800060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
Technical Support Engineer|
£20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits.
This position is based near Bromley, Kent.
TechHub are proud to be working with a leading software finance company based near Bromley, Kent. As part of an exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and ambitious Technical Support Engineer to join the team.
Technical Support Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems and across a range of software applications.
- To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement workarounds with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible.
- Escalating incidents to other support teams / management where necessary.
Technical Support Engineer Key Skills:
- Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10) installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008,2012) installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Exchange (2010, 2013) support and troubleshooting.
- Active Directory and file / folder level permissions.
- SQL Server (2008, 2012) administration (basic level).
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS / DHCP).
- VOIP telephony systems; system development.
- Virtualisation technology (Hyper-V, vmWare).
Technical Support Engineer - Windows, Server, Exchange, SQL, Active Directory.
£20,000 - £25,000 + benefits
This position is based near Bromley area of Greater London / Kent.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment firm specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure and Communications and Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment