|Job Ref:||204800041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London & Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
An excellent opportunity has arisen within an emergent IT firm based in London. We deliver software projects and innovative solutions to Public Sector clients in the UK. We specialise in delivering full cycle software development services to our customers. |
We have a team of experts in development, customisation and integration of complex enterprise-level solutions, advanced web and mobile applications, offering a well-balanced blend of technology skills, domain knowledge, hands-on experience, effective methodology and passion for IT. Our key focus areas include:
- Software Development Services
- IT Specialist Services
- Cloud Services &
- Maintenance & Support Services
The organisation requires a Business Development Manager to join its thriving operation during a period of sustained and extended growth.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the growth of the business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and acquiring business relationships by focusing on Public sector clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exemplary core sales and relationship management skills and will also have knowledge of IT infrastructure and related services. The candidate must also have a proven, and successful track record on sales and acquiring new relationships in public sector. Knowledge of Infrastructure Services portfolio and processes are a distinct advantage. The prospective candidate will lead sales engagements, selling solutions to business and IT requirements in the public sector domain.
Roles and responsibilities:
Driving new business opportunities from the front line through consultative selling tactics and Source potential business opportunities and contacts
Identify and develop new business prospects whilst always ensuring a strong, future business pipeline is in place.
Proactively seek opportunities to create new revenue streams and ensure profitability.
Create and implement development plans that succeed in uncovering the full business potential of the client base to meet business sales targets and objectives
Find out what the client's needs and work with a team to plan proposals and submitting formal business tenders and proposals
Lead all negotiations and tender submissions, facilitate and manage communications to the highest professional standard
The role is not limited to the above and there will be scope for the candidate and role to develop with the team
The role will require someone who:
- Direct relevant IT sales experience of about 12 years in public sector domain
Strong entrepreneurial spirit in your quest for business
- Proven experience in consultative selling, including the ability to shape and sell IT innovate solutions.
- Recent track record in senior relationship management, sales and business development experience.
- Knowledge of relevant capabilities such as e.g. Software Development Services, cloud, and cyber.
- Should have public sector relationship management & client acquisition management
- Good presentation skills, Proficient in Microsoft packages especially Excel and Must be a numerate and consummate communicator.
- Proven track record in achieving financial and/or non-financial objectives and KPIs
- Possess strategic account planning skill
- Educated to degree level.
Location: London & Edinburgh
Last Date : 10/11/2016