|Job Ref:||204800030||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Bonus + Corp Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
£45,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced IT Project Manager to join a leading IT company in Basingstoke.
You will be responsible for the management of internal and external projects based around a Project Management methodology devised and implemented by you. This could be Prince 2 or ITIL based and will include systems, processes and methodology.
You will be responsible for:
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Provide effective project progress reporting, and escalation.
* Successfully manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Establish a Project Management Office (PMO) framework utilising capabilities in other business units, partners and third parties.
Experience and Skills
* Significant experience in delivering complex IT and technical projects.
* Considerable experience in delivering projects in a variety of customer environments.
* Experience of working with sales/customer facing environments.
* Experience of establishing PMO frameworks.
* Exposure to full project lifecycle - from selling through to handover to operations.
* Solid technical awareness in IT and Managed Services.
* Prince 2 Practitioner and ideally MSP Practitioner certified.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
In order to be successful in your application, you should have:
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to liaise effectively with customers and other key stakeholders.
* Broad problem-solving skills
* High level of confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy.
* Strong motivational and 'virtual-team' supervisory skills.
* Broad creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve project delivery standards.
* A strong ability to work calmly under pressure.
* Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face.
* A high commitment too continual and self-improvement.
This is an outstanding and urgent position which will go quickly, so if you are an IT Project Manager with a Managed Service or similar background, then please send your CV to me today