|Job Ref:||204799927||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £400/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
This role is essentially a business facing IT Service Delivery Manager|
* Understand ITIL Change, Incident, Problem, Configuration, and Release Management together with issue and risk management using JLT standard tools and Service Delivery methodologies.
* Service a number of UK wide locations for onsite technical support and liaison whilst coordinating issues on the ground and gathering of technical information.
* Act as an ambassador for IT to local staff via various methodologies including drop in clinics and the development of IT Champions in the branches.
* Communicate effectively with management teams on all IT issues and developments that will affect day to day operations.
* Act as an interface with the IT technical areas, and act as a central point for information.
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the business at a site level.
* Provide an escalation point for issues within remit.
* Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning and testing for supported systems and offices.
* Act as SME for Telephony, Networks and "File and Print", including ownership of AD Groups.
* Understanding of specific application maintenance and support agreements, including SLA's, OLA's and support channels.
* Facilitate office moves within sites, and act as central liaison for technical site access.
* Provide timely reports to the Operational Service Manager
* Comply with Group Audit and IT Security requirements.
* Develop relationships and understanding of other Group IT functions.
* Ensure process and documentation is fit for purpose.
* To be aware of new and emerging technologies