|Job Ref:||204799925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum + £30K OTE||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
Our client, who offers a wide range of endpoint security and data risk management solutions in an innovative and fast-paced environment, have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, quota carrying Inside Sales Representative with an excellent track record of closing deals over the phone to join their growing EMEA Sales Team.|
The role itself will be focussed on building net new business with medium sized organisations within the UK&I markets. To gain enhanced knowledge of the businesses products and services, the Inside Sales Representative will also participate in department initiatives such as training sessions and stay current in Marketing collateral and related product/ service positioning.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance and renewal of pipeline growth
• Finding Upsell opportunities for existing accounts
• Build OEM and channel partner relationships
• Manage pipeline opportunities, ensuring accurate forecasting and updating in CRM
• Account creation, maintenance and regular updates of CRM
• Data mine high potential accounts utilising heat maps and databases
• Search out RFIs and RFPs to identify opportunities where you can present company products
The ideal candidate will have come from any aspect of IT Sales with a minimum of 2-3 years inside sales experience. An excellent quota carrying track record with previous experience of solution selling as well as the ability to personally closing deals over the phone is essential.
This is an exciting time to join this global company who encourage internal career growth. On top of a basic salary of up to £45K, this role attracts a £30K OTE bonus as well as pension and life cover, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and free car parking.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £45K + £30K OTE
Job Reference: 21324