|Job Ref:||204799753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
My client a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for service-based businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) is looking to take on a 4 new Mid-level and Senior developers with Swift experience.|
The iOS developer will be responsible for designing and developing mobile applications with Swift 2 and 3. You will be passionate about building and delivering high quality and highly usable applications. You will be working with a cross functional team building apps for the SMB sector.
As an iOS developer you will need to have an innovative mind set, proactive in communication and has strong problem solving and decision making skills. This position works both independently and with other departmental or cross functional teams as required.
You will work in a Dynamic environment and be motivation to strive towards constant improvement within the development team.
* Knows how to use iOS frameworks
* Fluent in Swift 2, interested in Swift 3
* Ability to deliver complete user stories independently with high usability and quality
* Experience working in a larger team with code reviews and unit testing on mobile
* Experience in working with a cross functional team to define, design and ship new features
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* 3+ years of iOS development
* at least 1 years' experience with Swift
* Strong knowledge of iOS platforms and tools
* Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
* Familiar with Agile process and development tools (Jira, Git)
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
* Previous experiences on different development fields (Back/End or Java)
* A self starter with a customer focus mindset interested in growing and continuous improvement
* Experience in utilizing Lean Startup methods and analytics
* Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems
If you are interested in hearing more, please email directly with your updated CV attached.
If you have any questions about this opportunity please feel free to give me a call during business hours or send me an email