|Job Ref:||204799214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Plus Benefits - Remote working||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
Field Services Engineer - Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Maintenance, Installation|
Field Services Engineer is required by Global Medical organisation with offices based near Gatwick, however this is a Home based role requiring you to visit clients all over the UK. This role will see you involved in maintaining and installing hardware across their clients based within the UK.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that equipment is responded to, returned to full service and maintained to the highest standard possible whilst achieving relevant contractual SLA's.
This position offers the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology within the Medical sector. Continuous variety and guidance from senior members of the team will afford you the opportunity to become a subject matter expert within this sector.
* To carry out first and second line maintenance on any equipment as contracted to us at any time
* Respond and repair our devices in a timely manner and follow defined maintenance procedures to maximise device reliability and availability.
* To undertake the training and development programme provided to the best of your ability.
* To constantly improve performance through training, experience and KPI feedback.
* To minimise downtime on fault call outs.
* To assist with the installation or commissioning of equipment as required by management.
* To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the statutory Health and Safety at Work Act and external Customer requirements as applicable.
* To deliver and/or collect equipment modules from stores locations
* To assist with stock control or fault control if deemed necessary by management.
* At least 5 years hands on' experience working in a high-tech Service/Maintenance environment
* A recognised Engineering Qualification
* A Medical background would be useful
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Rebecca or call on (Apply online only)