|Job Ref:||204799130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
Are you interested in working for a growing international company, dealing with modern technology and receiving excellent benefits? |
My client based in South Wales is seeking a Test Analyst to join their growing, friendly and professional team.
The successful candidate will:
* have proven experience of developed automated testing in a multi-platform environment.
* show a natural interest in development and testing techniques and where possible introduce new methods to find better ways to achieve results
* act as a mentor and trainer to others within the technical team
My client is seeking an individual with proven commercial experience and exposure in a development and test environment (there is a big focus on testing client server applications).
You must have good scripting knowledge and language knowledge, as well as a strong background in automation testing.
My client offers a range of amazing benefits which include but are not limited to:
* Pension up to 9%
* Bonus performance related
* Annual leave that rises up to 27 days with length of service
If you have the above skills and are looking for a role that can offer you a challenge with a company who will support and reward you when a job "well done" is achieved, then don't miss out on this incredible opportunity - contact David Rolls ASAP on (Apply online only)!
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy