|Job Ref:||204799101||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
Senior Front-End Web Developer - Leading Fashion Retailer - Central London - Up to £50,000 + Benefits |
My client who are a leading and rapidly growing fashion retailer based in Central London are currently in need of a Senior Front-End Web Developer to join this exciting and cutting edge team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Work as part of the development team on multiple eCommerce and multi-channel applications and integrations with third party providers.
- Creating and maintaining new functionality on the back-end platform that operates a reference application model. Delivering scalable, reusable code that benefits all brands
- Follow coding standards and best practice within the development cycle and code review processes
- Maintain a close working relationship with a 3rd party eCommerce development team, and internal product owners
- Complete development work required on each Brand's websites in line with the trading calendar and development roadmap / release plan
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience working directly on E-Commerce platforms building and maintaining API integrations, Webservices, SOAP, REST
- Strong understanding of E-Commerce and Web Analytics
- Strong programming skills in building and maintaining eCommerce platforms and integration
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, please get in contact today for further information.