|Job Ref:||204799087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
Software Support Technician|
My client are a leading accounting and management information system provider in Bristol and are looking to hire a software support technician specializing in Pegasus Opera, Greentree ERP and Kamarin EPOS systems.
The primary focus of individuals within the support team is to solve customer queries and problems in a quick and helpful manner to ensure that customers are getting the most out of their accounting and ERP systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- 1st and 2nd line technical support
- Remote and onsite configuration, installation and upgrade of customer systems.
- Remote and onsite customer training
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers for problem solving.
- Logging and responding to calls using the helpdesk software.
Essential skills and experience.
- Experience in supporting Accounting / ERP Software in a helpdesk environment including Kamarin EPOS, Pegasus Opera, Greentree, Sage 50/200, Access, Exchequer, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- Experience in using and troubleshooting IT equipment.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping & payroll
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Full driving licence
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Tax free cycle to work bicycle scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with long service.
Please apply below if you feel you meet them above requirements and would like to find out more.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website