|Job Ref:||204799073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
Domino's Pizza is recognised as the world's leading pizza delivery company.|
We have been expanding rapidly over the last 10 years and aren't planning on slowing down! To assist us in continuing our strong performance we are looking for a talented individual to join us as a Test Analyst.
As a member of the Business Systems Delivery Team our Test Analyst will assist in the maintenance and continuous improvement of all Franchise systems which span across software and hardware platforms. This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person to work in a growing, friendly IT team in Milton Keynes.
As a Test Analyst here at Domino's your work will be valued and will include:
• Testing new and updated software and hardware across all franchise systems including web and mobile platforms
• Gathering, consolidating and recording the way of working within the business to ensure software is delivered as required to a high standard and within tight deadlines
• Ensuring a high standard of quality is met by all software supplied by third parties and software developed in-house
• Maintaining software regression test packs in a consistent way across all platforms
• Analysing software requirements and create appropriate test cases and test plans
• Executing test cases and raising defects by creating incident reports/logs and manages defects through to closure by retesting when defects are assigned back
• Working with external parties and managing the delivery of specialised testing services such as performance benchmarking and penetration testing
• Setting up test environments, both physical and virtual, to accurately support the testing effort
• Communicating to stakeholders and project team members on progress and status of testing
Successful applicants for this role will have previous experience of hands on manual testing, test case and test plan creation. You will be an excellent communicator that possesses a strong understanding of testing techniques and processes and you must have a passion for software testing and quality assurance. Additionally you will have a proven ability to work within project constraints to ensure milestones and delivery dates are met and be diligent with a focus on detail and accuracy.
Applicants will ideally hold an ISEB Foundation Certificate in software testing and have previous experience of EPOS systems. Experience of using Test Complete to create and manage automation packs is highly desirable.
In return Domino's offers an opportunity to be part of a progressive team with a competitive salary and excellent benefits