|Job Ref:||204799018||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Leyland||Address:||Post Code:||PR25||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum + Company Vehicle||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:37|
An IT Service Delivery Manager is required to deliver quality and coherent IT solutions at an operational level to a team based at a high security site in Leyland. As an IT Service Delivery Manager you will receive an impressive employment package including increased holiday entitlement and company vehicle.|
The company are national facilities management services company that deliver a diverse range of services including; facilities management, planned and responsive activities, estate management, grounds maintenance and specialist projects across the whole of the UK to the defence and industrial sector.
As an IT Service Delivery Manager you will implement ITIL best practices and methodology, manage services through outsourced contracts and be the point of contact for multiply stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
Key duties as IT Service Delivery Manager will include:
* Developing a Service Acceptance Strategy across projects and change initiatives.
* Driving the overall strategy, delivery and ongoing evolution of Service Delivery in line with industry best practice, providing leadership to the IT function and coaching/nurturing a services culture
* Providing insight into IT Service Management strategy development, staff development, and operational effectiveness
* ensuring that the operation of technology services from internal and external technology / service providers are effective and efficient, including total cost of ownership
* Monitoring internal and external supplier performance, ensuring sufficient governance is in place to do so
To be successful in the role of IT Service Delivery Manager you will have:
* Significant experience in an IT Services Environment, likely as a Service Delivery Manager
* Knowledge and/or experience in using, defining, deploying ITIL processes
* Experience of managing services through outsourced contracts
* Experience in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, including management/exec level
* Significant experience in managing multiple issues, problems and work streams, with a clear ability to prioritise
With regards to the person specification you will be driven, inspiring and strive to set and maintain high standards in all areas of work. You will be pro-active, flexible and possess strong problem-solving skills.
Typical qualifications should include an ITIL Foundation or clear demonstrable experience and understanding in the field of ITSM. Ideally you will be an ITIL Practitioner.
Typical backgrounds can include; service/contract delivery management or relevant experience in the RAF, Army or military services.
In return for being an IT Service Delivery Manager you will receive a salary of £50,000 to £65,000.
If you have all or most of the above then please apply today