|Job Ref:||204798674||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:39|
Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit a Front End Web Developer to join their media agency in Grimsby. |
What you`ll be doing
- Front-end web development using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technologies (turning PSD visuals into working websites)
- Being able to command responsive CSS frameworks like a god
- Working with our designers to plan and craft pixel perfect websites
- Working on some cool internal projects with the rest of the team
- Liaising with customers directly, through email, telephone and face to face meetings
- Excellent HTML5 & CSS3 skills
- Superb communication skills
- Being able to step up and deliver great work under set deadlines
Desirable skills, but not essential:
- A semantic activist and lover of clean code
- Version control (primarily Git)
- Pre-processor experience (SASS, LESS, etc)
- Knowledge of build tools (we love Gulp!)
- Experience in WordPress theme development would be advantageous
- Familiarity with managing, tracking, analytics, and status tools
- Good Writer, Emailer, IMer and telephone voice
Some on the job training will be provided, to bring certain skills up to speed if you don`t have the experience required, such as WordPress theme development or managing hosting packages on the server.
Ideally you will work from the office in Grimsby, so you can be part of the day to day office life, but they would also consider remote workers or possibly a secondary office for the right candidate.
Remote working is only available to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, and you must be prepared to work from our office for the first few weeks.
Excellent salary and career progression available