|Job Ref:||204798659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Langley||Address:||Post Code:||SG4||Salary:||£NEG Daily rates||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:39|
1st Line Operation & Maintenance (TV & Media) - Contract - Langley, Berkshire|
1st Line Operation & Maintenance support within the TV & Media delivery solutions and services. This is an initial 6 month contract looking to start in November, you will be working on a shift basis (12 hour shifts, 4 on, 4 off). Location is Langley.
As 1st Line support your role will involve - Prioritising faults, 1st line investigation of alarms and faults, monitoring of alarms, raise trouble tickets and undertake 1st line investigation of faults.
We are looking for someone with previous experience at 1st line level support and monitoring of TV & media delivery networks (IPTV, Cable TV, Broadcast, Headend solutions etc.)
* Multiviewer monitoring tools such as Everts VLPro, MVP Maestro, Harris Predator, Kaleido-X
* Experience in monitoring & controlling NMS of compression systems such as Ericsson nCC, Harmonic NMX etc.
* Proactive monitoring of 24*7 IT systems
* Handling of escalations and reporting issues in case of incidents and outages
* Handling of analysing tools such as Dectek, Sentry & CVstation
* Quality control of all live and VOD content
* Monitoring CDN/Headend/OTT network and raising tickets
* Application monitoring on multiple devices
If you are interested in this 6 month contract please submit your CV online or email direct to NA @ (url removed)
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy