|Job Ref:||204798481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:39|
Software Engineer - C++|
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
The software engineer position available is located in Buckinghamshire, for an experienced C++ software engineer. The contract is initially 6 months and has the likelihood to extend, the successful C++ engineer will be entering a high performing team working on a debugger project as part of a small team of software engineers.
* You will be responsible for developing a piece of debugger software in C++
* The successful engineer will be working with standalone software but not at the embedded level
* You will need to be able to communicate effectively as part of the software team
* Strong C++ developer in the client Windows application development domain
* Good strong engineering background.
* Strong object orientated design skills.
* Experience using eclipse framework is desired
* Multi-threaded application development experience
* Some experience or knowledge in embedded software development
* Solid verbal and written communication skills. We are working in a team environment where communication is critical.
This is an exclusive opportunity for a motivated C++ software engineer to work with an industry leading client for the next 6 months. If you are an experienced software engineer apply immediately to be considered!!
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to james . taylor @ (url removed) or call (Apply online only) for immediate consideration for this role!
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role