|Job Ref:||204798218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:39|
Syntax Consultancy have a requirement for a 3rd Line NUC Engineer to be based in Peterborough on a Temporary-to-Permanent basis. Our client delivers IT services and solutions to drive competitive advantage.|
You will be responsible for responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on the incident management system to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA whilst providing help and support to the team
You must have a strong customer focus and have a high level of urgency. You must also display high levels of ownership.
- Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- Provide assistance to 1st and 2nd Line Analysts
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
- Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader/Service Desk Delivery Manager /Service Delivery Manager
- Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required.
- Provide technical assistance to on-going projects when required.
- Assist in maintaining uptime of Citrix infrastructure and customer solutions
- Assist with the on-going development of the core infrastructure strategy
- Ensure all implemented solutions are backed up with documentation, training and expertise within the Service desk and Support areas.
- At least 3 years` experience as a 3rd Line engineer within a similar environment.
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Support Experience.
- Citrix Provisioning Services Support Experience.
- Hypervisor (XenServer, ESX and/or Hyper-V) Experience.
- Remote Access (Access Gateway / AGEE / RDS Web) Experience
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience.
- Valid Citrix Certified Administrator / Associate Accreditation.
- Awareness of NetScaler and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Awareness of Atlantis ILIO and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. AppSense, VMware Horizon, RES etc.
- Valid Vendor Accreditations within the area of EUC.
- Windows 2008/2012 MCSE/MCITP
- Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert (Virtualisation, Networking or Mobility)
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable, ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3).
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration to (Email Removed) stating your work availability, and expected daily rate. If your application matches the role`s requirements, you will receive a phone call from one of our consultants who will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you, and be happy to answer your questions about the NA always endeavour to respond to each unsuitable application, however, due to current high volumes of applications it is not always possible to achieve this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Agency