|Job Ref:||204798217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Salary:||£NEG 7% Pension,33 Days Hol,BUPA||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:39|
Cloud/DevOps Technical Consultant (MS Azure/AWS, PowerShell, Networks)|
Coventry, West Midlands
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
DP Connect are looking for a champion of Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps, who wants to join a fast paced environment within a global leader in IT Systems Integration. You will get the opportunity to work in a truly Enterprise level environment and play a pivotal role in leading customer projects. You will be a true advocate in adopting a Cloud and DevOps mentality, leading technical engagements and mentoring engineering resources through DevOps methods, with a focus on automation through scripting and orchestration techniques.
The Cloud Technical Consultant will keep up to date with new techniques and delivery methods, taking advantage of cloud service capabilities to create cost effective, scalable and burstable solutions to our customers. In return, our client offers a meaningful and engaging career, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals through training and transparent promotion, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
- MS Azure or AWS.
- Excellent PowerShell scripting
- General networking and security knowledge
- Good general security knowledge
- SOAP and REST API protocols
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / SharePoint knowledge
- Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator operation experience
- Experience deploying hybrid Office365
- Linux operating systems knowledge
- Docker / Chef / Puppet experience
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.